It’s true, your buttock shape can tell a lot about your overall general health. So, look at the photos below and know what kind of buttock shape you have.
- have surplus fat around the love handles
- exercise regularly, but your glutes are weak.
- In that case try glute-strengthening exercises
- you’re healthy with small bit of fat in upper part of the glutes
- you can remove with with a little exercise
- Full butts at the bottom and thin at the waist top
- have surplus fat in the upper area of the thighs
- this kind of booty loses fat faster and become loose
- You can deal with this problem with right exercises
- common in elder women
- fat from the bottom of the butts moves to the other body parts with age
- You need to get rid this fat so it won’t reach your heart.